Some more homework for the half term week. Here are the stand and sit points for during the concert.
Please write these notes into your music copies.
- Stand on entrance of conductor and soloists
- Stand throughout Zelenka and remain standing for Good King Wenceslas, Nativity Carol and Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day.
- Sit after this and during the Vivaldi 2 trumpet Concerto.
- Stand for Christmas Song and O Come, All Ye Faithful after which is the Interval.
In the 2nd half, stand on entrance of conductor and soloists and then sit for Nos 1 – 3 of Messiah.
- Stand p 11, Sit p 18
- Stand p 35, Sit p 49
- Stand p 55, Sit p 64
- Stand p 67 (end of 3rd line), Sit p 72
- Stand p 86 and remain standing for Halleluiah Chorus and at end of performance.