Christmas Carol singing with North Camden Chorus
In the run-up to Christmas we go out carol singing in various public places. Non-choir partners, family or friends are welcomed. This is organised by our hard-working alto voice rep Chris, and you should contact her to volunteer or ask about it (but all are welcome on 17th December even if you forgot to ask).
So far Chris has arranged:
- Wednesday 4 December, 6.30pm singing for Hands up Foundation in Belsize Park (singing for Syrians)
- Saturday 7th December, 12 noon for 30 mins or more. It is at the Coal Drop north of Kings Cross (granary sq area)
- Wednesday 11 December, 7pm Angel Tube Station for Alzheimer’s Society
- Tuesday 17 December, two sessions from 4.30pm in late afternoon and evening. We raise money for the children’s ward Christmas party at the Royal Free Hospital. The entrance is up an unexpected flight of steps in Pond St NW3 2QG. Near Hampstead Heath underground and many buses. Come to one of the sessions or both.
- Thursday 19 December, 6.30pm singing at the entrance of Angel tube station for Health Poverty Action.
We’ll provide you with music / words. All you need to do is let us know you’re coming and turn up – come rain, snow or fair weather! Last year we had a lot of rainy days, but still some dedicated singers turned up to raise plenty of money.
Here we are singing a couple of years ago – wrapping up warm essential; christmas pudding hats optional 🙂