Take note of when you need to stand and sit during our concert. Pencil it in your music copies.
- Stand on entrance of conductor and soloists and remain standing for Kyrie right the way to the end of the Laudamus Te.
- Sit for Gratius Agimus, Domine Deus, Qui Tollis and Quonium
- Stand on first chord of Cum Sancto Spiritu. Remain standing for bows at end of first half
10 minute interval
- Stand on entrance of soloists and conductor for start of 2nd half and Credo
- Sit at end of Credo and for Crucifixus.
- Stand for Et Resurrexit and remain standing for Et Vitam
- Sit for Prelude Religieux
- Stand before Ritournelle ready for Sanctus.
- Sit for O Salutaris.
- Stand for Agnus Dei to the end.