Every year we get approached by various charities to do some carol singing to help them raise vital funds for their causes. This year is no different!
If you’re interested, please get in touch using the form below, telling us which dates you can do. We’ll provide you with the sheet music for a range of traditional carols. If you have friends and family who would like to take part either with singing or holding collection buckets or even just to clap along please bring them too.
Carol singing dates
- Friday 29 November – Kings Cross Station (6pm – 8pm) for Marie Curie
- Sunday 3 December (time to be confirmed) – St John’s Wood – St John’s Hospice Christmas Fayre – this is on a stage in the middle of the Street Fayre with microphones.
- Thursday 7 December – Hampstead tube station (6pm – 7pm) for Health Poverty Action
- Sunday 10 December – near Hampstead Overground (time to be confirmed) for All Dogs Matter (there will be lots of pets there)
- Tuesday 19 December – outside the Royal Free hospital in Hampstead from 4.45pm – 6pm. We’ll be singing outside the reception area of the hospital. The second session will be outside Marks and Spencer on South End Green (a couple of minutes’ walk from the Royal Free), starting at 6.30pm. This is our annual official North Camden Chorus Carol Singing to raise money for a Christmas party for the children’s ward.
- Wednesday 20 December – Kentish Town tube station (6pm – 7pm) for Health Poverty Action
- Thursday 21 December (time to be confirmed) – Tottenham Court Road station for a 2 hour session for Solace Women’s Aid.